Saturday, May 3, 2008

t-shirt experience

I had a recent post about my time in San Francisco, but that post left out that awesome t-shirt I bought there from a vendor on the street. The vendors (and me) just began to realize that it was raining, and they began to close shop. I stopped by and they decided to give me a shirt for 15 instead of 20.

I was very happy with this shirt.


















But when I washed it for the first time the ink faded.

Fortunately I picked up their business card, wrote them and email and got a super speedy response and they said they'd ship me a new shirt on the double. Pretty good service for buying a a shirt on the street.

If not for the internet, I'm not sure how this woulda played out.

They get an A+ in my book,

http://loveprojectsf.com/index.html


be warned though, they auto play music ( a no no )

No comments: