Monday, April 28, 2008

Food, and where to get it

So the last time we talked I had a post about food and what to eat. But after all that good reading leaves the question, so what do I eat again? I will attempt to answer that question.

I do love food and I do love tech and thus comes my most recent device - restaurants google map.

It is open so anyone can edit the notes on any place, add restaurants and even add horrible restaurants.

I realize there are many restaurant guides and Zagat ratings but I felt a peer review, open to all style would be better.

Feel free to leave comments, questions, and add restaurants.

happy eating ( try delinews, its my favorite! )

UPDATE: Thanks for people who put places on the map! and for all of those who don't know already, Yelp is a really good service.

No comments: