Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bookswap+Street Figter ART+poketo

So... last weekend, I went to 3 artshows, in 2 days it was a blast!

I know I know, pics or it didnt happen, so here they are.


(In no order) The underground bookswap in china town. Telic arts exchange/public school .. props!
my bookswap (what i brought on the right, what i got on the left)
Thats Her Space Holiday, and PCP (right) ..they had an amazing collaboration

And I didn't really take any SF pics, because I was busy enjoying myself. =p


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish to show some

thanks to you for bailing me

out of this particular circumstance. As a result of

checking through the online world and finding

techniques that were

not powerful, I believed my life was well

over.[url=http://www.tomsoutletmart.com]toms shoes outlet online[/url] ,Existing minus the answers to

the problems you have resolved all through your entire website

is a serious case, and those

that would have in a wrong way affected my

entire career if I hadn't encountered your website. Your expertise and

kindness in [url=http://www.tomsoutletmart.com]toms outlet online[/url] handling [url=http://www.tomsoutletmart.com]toms outlet online[/url] everything was priceless. I am not sure what I

would have done if I had not come upon such a point like this. I can at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time very much for your

specialized and

amazing guide. I won't be reluctant to propose your web

blog to

anybody who will need guidelines about this area.