Friday, March 7, 2008

hiatus

I'd take a photo of myself right now at 3:17 am on a friday early morning but i look ( and smell ) awful so i'll skip it.

Life ( work and school ) have become too much so posting will be a problem.

It's one of those things where you wish things would just get better- but, the situation is .. difficult and you end up by yourself ... which makes getting help seem that much more impossible.. I basically want to cry without any solution in sight.

As my motto goes - learning and changing and moving forward ( sorry toyota ) I'm going to try and take that to heart in these, desperate times.


To end on a good note, I came up with the brilliant idea to blog my way as I become a Mac Genius - showing how hard ( or easy ) some things are and how I face the challenges. Hope apple doesn't have a problem with that.


Take care blog, ill be back soon.

No comments: