Sunday, December 14, 2008

New camera!

okay, that maybe a few years late, but it's still a really good camera, and I bought one (body only) from B&H refurbished for 300 bucks! that's dirtty cheap for a DSLR. I'll be using that oh so familiar 50 mm f/1.8 lens.

I've only had my canon powershot sd600 so, this is a refreshing change of pace! (this is a canon family).

Hopefully, with my new baby I can more accurately document some of my crazy travels on the metro rail, the dungeons of chinatown, the restaurants of koreatown, the cozy campus of csulb, the arcades at little tokyo, arts/events from all around town too.

Only problem is, I ordered it... and it's still not here. Expected to be here dec. 17 .. and its now... dec. 14.. im just so excited!

I'm wondering what my virgin shot will be ( first picture ) .. I think it will be a picture of my friend's dad.

lots of love -
john

No comments: